ST. EDWARD’S CATHOLIC PRIMARY SCHOOL
Lisson Grove, London, NW1 6LH
To help one person grow is to help build the world
Starting September 2019
Salary: Main Scale/Upper Scale (£29,664 - £48,244)
(TLR available for a suitable candidate)
Are you an inspirational and ambitious Class Teacher?
Are you passionate about helping children reach their full potential?
If you are, we are looking to appoint an imaginative and highly enthusiastic Class Teacher to help us build on the school’s successes.
The successful candidate will:
- be able to demonstrate excellent classroom practice through creative and challenging teaching;
- be committed to raising standards;
- be motivated and have high expectations for pupil achievement;
- be committed to sustaining the strong Catholic Ethos of the school.
We can offer:
- positive, well behaved and happy children who are eager to learn;
- a professional team of teaching and support staff;
- a strong, supportive and active governing body with a clear vision for the future of the school;
- a commitment to your continuing professional development and career progression.
We very much welcome visits to the school. Please call 020 7723 5911 to arrange a visit.
Application forms can be downloaded from the school's website: www.stedwardsprimary.co.uk
Applications and supporting statements to be sent to: email@example.com or via post.
Closing date for applications: 12.00 pm Monday, 25 March 2019
Interviews: Tuesday, 2 April 2019 (only shortlisted candidates will be contacted).
The school and governing body are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Each successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check along with other relevant employment checks.