Roughwood Primary School - Willow Tree Academy
To start as soon as possible, this is a temporary post until July 19th 2019.
Roughwood Primary School is looking to appoint an enthusiastic, caring and motivated Learning Support Assistant to work 15 hours per week, term time only, based in KS1.
The post involves working across all age ranges, supporting children in their learning, delivering small group work
We are looking for someone who:
- Is an organised person and has excellent time management skills.
- Previous experience in KS1 setting is desirable.
- Strong Behaviour Management Skills.
- Has a calm temperament along with the enthusiasm and energy to work tirelessly supporting pupils
- Has prior experience of working with children with additional needs.
- Has good literacy and numeracy skills.
- Has a willingness to be fully involved in the life of the school and go above and beyond.
- Can be a positive, caring team member
- Be able to forge excellent relationships with staff and children and maintain a good sense of
- humour at all times!
In return we will offer you:
- A happy, caring and inclusive environment.
- Pupils who are enthusiastic to learn
- A commitment to C.P.D. opportunities
- The opportunity to work with friendly, supportive colleagues.
Visits to the school are warmly encouraged. Please telephone the school on 01709 740254 to arrange an appointment.
Closing date: Noon on Wednesday 20th March 2019
Interview date: Thursday 28th March 2019
Application forms and further details are available by requesting a pack by email from: email@example.com Please return completed application forms direct to the school.