ST. EDWARD’S CATHOLIC PRIMARY SCHOOL
Lisson Grove, London, NW1 6LH
To help one person grow is to help build the world
Required for September 2019
Group 3 L18-L24 £68,315 - £77,158
(negotiable for a suitably experienced candidate)
Our school was judged as Good by Ofsted in the September 2018 Section 8 Inspection.
The Governing Body are looking to appoint a strong, inspirational leader, who is an innovative thinker and skilled practitioner, and has the necessary drive and determination to take our school forward.
The successful candidate will be a practising Catholic who:
- is committed to Catholic education and can build on the strong Catholic ethos of the school;
- understands the wider educational environment and social changes in the community we serve;
- has a proven track record in ensuring that effective challenge and performance management successfully impacts on pupils’ progress and attainment;
- cares passionately about securing the best possible outcome for every pupil in the school;
- can command the respect and co-operation of parents, staff, pupils and the wider community;
- will work closely with the Governing Body to make the best possible use of the school’s resources.
We can offer:
- positive, well behaved and happy children who are eager to learn;
- a professional Senior Leadership Team, teaching staff and support staff;
- a strong, supportive and active Governing Body with a clear vision for the future of the school;
- a commitment to your continuing professional development.
We very much welcome visits to the school. Please call 020 7723 5911 to arrange a visit.
Application forms can be downloaded from the school's website: www.stedwardsprimary.co.uk
Applications and supporting statements to be sent to: email@example.com or via post.
Closing date for applications: 12.00 pm Monday, 18 March 2019
Shortlisting: 4.00 pm Monday, 18 March 2019
Assessment and Interviews: Tuesday, 26 March 2019
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The school and governing body are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Each successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check along with other relevant employment checks.