Kenmont Primary School is looking for an experienced class teacher to join our small and happy school for a September 2019 start.
We have been judged to be a good school (Ofsted November 2017). Ofsted said, “There is a climate of warmth with a genuine partnership between home and school. Pupils show great respect for each other …. consistently behaving well in and beyond the classroom.”
The position is for a KS1 teacher, to lead the phase and a core subject. This post is not suitable for an NQT. This is a permanent, full time position. Salary is the inner London main payscale with a TLR for additional responsibility.
Opportunities to develop your career-we have a close working relationship with another Hammersmith and Fulham school
- Additional leadership time
- Friendly children who want to learn
- Supportive staff and parents You will:
- Be able to provide passionate, inspirational and creative leadership
- Have outstanding classroom practice and high expectations for all pupils
- Have a successful track record in raising attainment
- Please send completed teacher application forms to the school by Monday 25th March and if shortlisted, interviews will take place in the week beginning 25th March. The post is for a September 2019 start. All applications should be posted, emailed or returned in person to Kenmont Primary School.
- Please call Mrs Freitas 0208 969 4497 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and arrange a visit to our school.
Kenmont Primary School is fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS disclosure will be requested for the successful candidate in accordance with Safeguarding and Safer Recruitment in Education legislation.