Temporary Teacher required to cover maternity leave from: Monday 29th April 2019 to Friday 24th January 2020 (with the possibility of being extended until Friday 3rd April 2020).
We are a large successful Infant school looking to appoint an energetic, enthusiastic and talented teacher to join our committed and supportive staff team. The position will be in Key Stage 1 and candidates should state their particular strengths and experience within their letter of application.
- have a strong commitment to raising children’s achievement through an exciting and stimulating curriculum
- have an enthusiasm for learning and the ability to inspire and motivate others
- enjoy working as part of a team and wish to be fully involved in the wider aspect of school life
We know you will be very happy working with us.
We are looking for a teacher who…
- Is an excellent practitioner who has high expectations and aspirations for all children
- Is passionate about raising achievement through an exciting and creative curriculum
- Is self-motivated, organised with excellent time management skills
- Is committed to developing their professional development skills
- Has a willingness to contribute to the wider life of the school
We can offer you…
- Enthusiastic children who are eager to learn
- A welcoming and exceptional learning environment
- A hard working, friendly and supportive team of colleagues
- Supportive parents and governors
- A commitment to your continued professional development
Visits to school are warmly welcomed. Please contact Julie Wilson (business manager) on 01709 543061 or via e mail at firstname.lastname@example.org to book an appointment.
Closing Date: Monday 18th March 2019 at 12 noon
Interviews: Wednesday 27th March 2019
Application forms and further details are available upon request via the e mail address above.