Swinton Queen Primary School – Part of White Woods Primary Academy Trust
Required from September 2019. The Governing Body is seeking to appoint an enthusiastic teacher to join our hardworking and dedicated team. We offer a broad, balanced and enriched curriculum built around first-hand experiences and creativity.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is inspirational and passionate about the development of outstanding teaching and learning
- Is fully committed to a high level of achievement for all children
- Is committed to providing learning opportunities that are creative and child centred
- Has the ability to show initiative and self motivation
- Has high expectations of behaviour and standards
- Has excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
- Has excellent communication skills and a strong commitment to working as part of a team
- Is flexible, dedicated and willing to contribute to the wider life of the school
- Inspires a love of learning
In return we can offer you:
- Enthusiastic and engaging children who are eager to learn
- A vibrant and welcoming learning environment
- Dedicated, friendly and experienced staff
- A school committed to staff development opportunities
- A caring and dedicated governing body.
Suitable for experienced class teachers or teachers beginning their career. NQTs are welcome to apply.
Application forms and further details are available from Mrs S. J. Joyce, Headteacher, Swinton Queen Primary School, Queen Street, Swinton, Mexborough, South Yorkshire S64 8NE.
Telephone No. 01709 570438.
Completed application forms should be returned to school by Friday, 22nd March 2019.
Interviews will take place on both Wednesday 3rd April and Thursday 4th April 2019.