Team Manager – Integrated Referral Hub
Starting salary £45,387 rising in annual increments to £48,237 incl LW, plus £4,700 pa as market supplement
For us, improvement isn’t just about the bigger picture. It’s also about delivering high quality care, support and guidance, on the ground day in and day out. As a team manager you’ll need to make sure we have social work practice of the highest calibre, and that each social worker is empowered to get the best outcomes for children, young people and their families. You'll have a distinct and significant role in the transformation of our service. HCPC-registered with a recognised social work qualification and supervisory experience gained in a children’s social care setting, you could be an experienced social worker looking for an excellent development opportunity or a talented practitioner manager ready for a new challenge. A creative problem solver, your can-do approach and commitment to quality will inspire your team to achieve excellence.
We currently have 1 team manager vacancy in the Integrated Referral Hub in Children’s Social Care.
Lambeth is a great place for both new and experienced team managers, implementing our exciting and innovative Heart of Practice framework. A Lambeth team manager is the leader for their team, ensuring that the team’s work is purposeful, that risk is managed well and intervention is only undertaken when it is in the child’s best interests.
You will be accountable for the performance of your team and we have high expectations, but you will also have real autonomy to make the changes you see fit. You will be responsible for running regular group supervision with a focus on consistently high practice and you can draw on the support of advanced practitioners who can help your social workers and can co-work the most complex cases in your team.
All our team managers:
• Manage a small team of only six social workers
• Have business support for their team
• Are part of active leadership groups which are about embedding our new heart of practice and leadership culture
• Receive high quality ongoing training in systemic theory and methodologies; Signs of Safety and Brief Solution-Focused Therapy
• Earn up to £53k including market supplement
• Access to great transport links and easy to access office location
• Receive a comprehensive pay and benefits package including 26 days annual leave (rising to 31 days for those with continuous service of more than five years), generous maternity, paternity and adoptive leave, membership of the Local Government Pension Scheme, interest free season ticket loan, interest free bike loan, interest free computer loan.
Please download the job description via this link
To apply, please submit your CV and a supporting statement (max one side of A4) by Sunday 17 March at midnight.