We are looking for a teacher who:
- is an excellent practitioner
- is committed to raising attainment and achievement
- has high expectations of all children
- is able to create a stimulating and well organised learning environment.
We can offer:
- career development opportunities
- an exciting opportunity to be part of a rapidly improving school
- a strong commitment to raising standards.
NQTs and experienced teachers are welcome to apply and visits to the school are essential.
For an application pack please contact the school office (preferably by email) or download from www.thamesideprimary.co.uk, About Us, Come & Work for Us!
Closing date: Noon, 22 March 2019
Interviews: 29 March 2019
The school is committed to safeguarding children and is an equal opportunity provider. All appointments are made subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS disclosure.