Wentworth Church of England (C) Junior and Infant School
Churchfield Lane , Wentworth, Rotherham, South Yorkshire S62 7TX
T: 01226 350246 E: email@example.com
We are seeking to appoint a highly motivated and inspirational class teacher to join our team at Wentworth Church of England Junior and Infant School from June 2019, September 2019 will be considered. We are part of the White Woods Primary Academy Trust and work closely with all schools across the trust.
The successful candidate will be placed in Key Stage 2. We welcome applications from both NQTs and experienced teachers.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is an inspirational teacher who demands high expectations of learners underpinned by our Christian Values
- Holds a passionate belief in the inclusion of all children and the ability to respond to the challenge of inclusion
- Has excellent classroom management skills
- Can use assessment to personalise and move children’s learning forward
- Has excellent, planning and preparation organisational skills
- Has a strong commitment to working in partnership with pupils, staff, governors, parents and the community
- Is driven to develop themself as a practitioner; enthusiastic, resourceful, passionate and relentless in ensuring the highest possible standards of pupil achievement, personal development and well-being are achieved.
We can offer:
- A supportive, warm and welcoming ethos
- Enthusiastic children
- A leadership team who are committed to staff well-being and promoting a healthy work life balance
- Dedicated staff committed to working collaboratively, in the drive to provide innovative learning opportunities,ensuring the achievement of high standards
Visits are warmly encouraged to our school. If you are interested in the post, please contact Laura Ingram on 01226 350246 to arrange a visit. Alternatively, if you are unable to visit you are welcome to contact the Headteacher on the same number for an informal chat about the role.
Closing date: 12pm Friday 15th March 2019.
Shorlisting will take place on Monday 18th March 2019
Interviews will be held Tuesday 26th March 2019
The application form and job details are available by clicking the links on the right of the screen. You must complete our application form to be considered for this post. Completed application forms should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
This post involves working with children and therefore if successful you will be required to apply for a disclosure of criminal records check at an enhanced level. Further information about the Disclosure Scheme can be found at www.gov.uk/disclosure-barring-service-check.
The academy values diversity and promotes equality and will guarantee an interview to disabled candidates if the essential job criteria is met.
White Woods Primary Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults.