Procurement and Supplier Relationship Officer
Management Grouping: Finance and Corporate Services
Location: Civic Offices, Bexleyheath
Salary: £20,667 - £22,425, per annum
Contract: Permanent/ Full Time
Closing Date: 25 February 2019
Job reference: FCS0000127
Working between the Procurement and Supplier Relationship teams you will establish and develop effective working relationships and productive partnerships with all the relevant partners, communicating with suppliers & contractors as well as staff from other Council’s.
You will assist the Supplier Relationship Manager with all aspects of the Contract Management system and processes; and Procurement Managers and the Senior Procurement Officer with all aspects of the procurement process.
You will be fully conversant with the software and systems to satisfy the requirements of the post whilst being able to recognise enhancements and future solutions beneficial to the procurement and contract management function;
Being able to plan and prioritise your workload to respond to changing demands and also able to work on your own initiative is essential
What we offer:
- Career Average Revalued Earnings Pension Scheme
- Performance Related Pay
- 23 days Annual Leave (rising to 27 after 5 years’ service) plus Bank Holiday Entitlement
- Annual Leave Purchase Scheme
- An excellent working environment at our fantastic offices
- Opportunities for flexible working with excellent ICT facilities
- MyChoice Staff Benefit Scheme – Includes Childcare Vouchers, Cycle to Work
View more about our employment deal here.
Bexley is an outer London Borough with the best of both worlds, located between the hustle and bustle of London and the Garden of England, Kent. Within the borough we have award winning parks, open spaces and listed heritage sites.
The Procurement team has functional links with all Council departments as well as voluntary organisations, Partnerships & Trusts,
- Closing Date for your application: 25 February 2019
- CVs will not be accepted unless they are submitted with a completed application form.
- Anticipated Interview date: 6 March – 13 March
Follow us on Twitter @LBofBexley and @BexleyCareers or connect with Bexley Careers on LinkedIn