Job Title: Programme Officer - Minerals Local Plan Examination
Salary Range: £34,106 progressing to £38,052 pa (pro rata for part-time)
Contract: Fixed Term for 12 months
The County Council will be holding public hearing sessions as part of the examination process for the Minerals Local Plan. As a prospective candidate you will:
- Be a highly motivated and methodical individual;
- Facilitate the organisation and administration of an efficient and cost-effective examination under the direction and guidance of the appointed independent Planning Inspector, assisting in the management of the process for the examination.
- Work within a dynamic environment, playing a vital role in the day to day organisation of each of the examinations.
- Work remotely and from County Hall (Hertford)
- Have excellent organisational skills
- Be an effective and impartial communicator
- Have the ability to work with minimal supervision to strict deadlines and be highly IT literate.
Previous experience as a Programme Officer, Project Manager or as a Senior Administrator would be advantageous.
The hours of work will vary in the lead up to, and during, the examination, initially on a part time basis but leading up to full time hours immediately prior to and during the examination. Some unsociable hours may be required during the hearing sessions, so flexibility is a must.
For an informal discussion about this position please contact Julie Greaves, Minerals and Waste Policy Manager on 01992 556227.
Closing Date: 20th February 2019
Interview Date: 5th and 6th March 2019