THRUNSCOE NEEDS YOU!
Are you an outstanding teacher who can:
- Think creatively and bring your own special magic to the curriculum
- develop independence and resilience in our pupils.
- set high expectations of our students, academically, socially and behaviourally to maintain their positive well-being .
- demonstrate excellent classroom practise with the ability to track pupil performance and set effective targets to maximise learning.
- demonstrate excellent interpersonal and communication skills whilst working effectively as part of a team.
If so, we are the right place for you to flourish as a teacher.
Thrunscoe Primary and Nursery is a very popular and successful Academy which is looking to appoint an inspiring full-time teacher to join its dedicated, motivated and supportive team.
The post offers an opportunity for an experienced or newly qualified Key Stage 2 teacher to join our forward thinking team and will commence September 2019.
As a valued member of our team the academy will provide you with
- dedicated time
- the opportunity to access CPD as required
- on-going support to allow you to fulfil your role and develop as an individual.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect the same commitment form all staff and volunteers. The successful applicant will be subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure
To apply please complete the academy’s application form, which is available below or from the academy’s website, and return to Mrs Goodwin at the academy.