Job Title: Care Co-Ordinator
Location: Initially based in Hertford (may come under review)
Salary Range: £20,000 - £23,500 pa
Hours: 40 per week
- Planning skills to be able to organise and co-ordinate care visits
- Knowledge of customer services or call handling
- Experience of organising and work-flow planning
- Experience of dealing with customers on the telephone and in person
As a new care provider, Herts at Home is looking to establish its head office. We are looking for Care Schedulers to plan and organise rotas for our care workers to make sure that customers receive the care they need. This is an exciting opportunity to join a new company committed to quality care.
Herts at Home is wholly owned by Hertfordshire County Council.
About the job:
- Using electronic scheduling systems to plan and co-ordinate care rotas
- Liaising with care workers and customers to ensure care needs are met
- Producing accurate data reports on scheduling and care planning activity
- Paid annual leave
- Herts At Home pension scheme
- Attractive hourly rates of pay
Get in touch:
If you have any further questions or would like to have an informal chat about the role, then feel free to contact Sarah Evans on 01707 292713 from 09:00-16:00 Monday to Friday.
CVs can be submitted to email@example.com or please e-mail or call the number above to request an application form.
Once applications are received Herts At Home aim to screen within 7 working days and let you know if you will be invited for interview.