Health and Social Care Connect (HSCC) is the East Sussex countywide hub for professionals and the public to access adult community health and social care services.
HSCC provides a multi-disciplinary service comprising:
- Information, advice and signposting;
- Phone-based information gathering;
- Triage and assessment for adults and carers;
- Raising safeguarding concerns for adults at risk of abuse;
- Urgent provision of services based on eligible needs;
- Efficient processing of referrals onto appropriate community health and/or social care services;
The service is jointly delivered by ESCC Adult Social Care and East Sussex Healthcare NHS Trust (ESHT).
This role requires someone who is interested in helping meet the needs of people. You will be trained to get the information required to decide what best meets those needs.
Your communication and customer service skills will need to be first rate. A high standard of typing and IT skills are also important for this role.
HSCC provides a service from 8am to 10pm, 7 days a week including Bank Holidays.