The above salary range will be pro-rated for part-time hours, term time only working.
Grade: Scale 3
Hours per week: 18.75 hours
Paid weeks per year: 46.2 inclusive of holiday entitlement
Start date: As soon as possible
Contract: Fixed Term to May 2019 half term
Location: St Bartholomew’s CE Primary School
Main advert detail
We are looking for a teaching assistant to undertake a range of activities, mostly with pupils in year 3, including:
- Supporting pupils with their work in class
- Running small group activities to encourage positive play and friendship
- Supporting pupils to access learning opportunities
- Running small group activities or working with individuals to support children to raise their confidence and self esteem
- Supporting teachers to prepare activities
- Working with pupils who may need additional support and encouragement to access learning
- Working with pupils to support them to keep the Golden Rules and help them with strategies for this
St Bartholomew’s is a small school in the centre of Brighton with a caring family ethos. Staff work closely together to help our children to achieve all that they can.
Brighton & Hove Schools - Taking Action for Equality
Completed application forms accepted by email/post to the school address: Ann Street, Brighton, BN1 4GP
Email Address: email@example.com
We do not accept CVs.
Closing date: 25 February 2019 at 3pm
Interview date: 28 February 2019
Visits to the school are welcome. Please contact the school office on 01273 692463 if you wish to arrange a visit.
Please note that this post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974, and is subject to a Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) Check.
St Bartholomew’s CE Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.