Phase/Subject Leader x 4
Highbury Quadrant Primary School is looking to appoint highly effective practitioners who will work collaboratively within our team and lead on key areas of school development. This includes responsibility for core areas of the curriculum such as English, Maths, or Phase Leadership. These are class based positions with regular management time to drive school improvement.
Salary: £29,664 - £48,244 + TLR allowance of £2721
Contract: Full Time Permanent (32.5 hours)
Start Date: September 2019 (or earlier where possible)
The successful candidates will:
- Be a determined practitioner who sets out to ensure all pupils achieve their potential.
- Commit to the school values of Respect, Achievement and Positivity.
- Have proven ability in collaboration and team work.
- Have a sound knowledge of the principles of inclusion and the ability to apply them across the school.
- Be committed to community involvement and participation.
- An opportunity to work with enthusiastic learners.
- Excellent professional development opportunity for aspiring school leaders.
- A team approach with supportive and friendly staff.
- Opportunities to innovate and excel.
- Participation in a network with a number of other Islington schools.
This is a successful and happy school with strong community links. We offer a supportive working environment and the opportunity to grow and develop.
Closing Date: Sunday 24th February 2019 at Midnight
Interviews on Monday 11th March 2019 and Tuesday 12th March 2019
To apply for this post please apply online at www.islington.gov.uk/jobs. If you need assistance, please email the HR Team at email@example.com quoting the reference number HQU/271
Highbury Quadrant Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) with barred list check is required for all successful applicants.