Salary: L13-L17 £53,724 - £59,265
Paid weeks per year: 52
Starting: September 2019
Location: Hangleton Primary School
Main advert detail
We wish to appoint an inspirational leader to join our school as Head of School from September 2019.
As Head of School you will demonstrate outstanding leadership and strong interpersonal skills to inspire, motivate and empower colleagues to continuously improve our inclusive school. You will have responsibility for the daily leadership and management of our school, working closely with the Executive Headteacher in shaping our strategic vision.
We can offer you
- the support of an outstanding leadership team committed to achieving the best possible outcomes for our children;
- support to develop and grow your skills, strengths and leadership;
- a knowledgeable and active Governing Body who provide constructive challenge and are committed to continuous improvement;
- opportunities to lead strategic initiatives and show your impact on school improvement, and;
- a comprehensive, rich and varied CPD programme within the school and across the Federation and our Teaching School Alliance.
Brighton & Hove Schools - Taking Action for Equality
Please email your completed application form to email@example.com or post to the school: Dale View, Hangleton, Hove, BN3 8LF .
Closing date: 21 February 2019 at midday
Interview dates: 7 and 8 March 2019
We would welcome the opportunity to show you around the school and if possible to meet Emma Lake, Executive Head. Please contact the school office to arrange a visit before Friday 15 February 2019.
Please note that this post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974, and is subject to a Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check.
Hangleton Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share in this commitment.