Ealing Council ICT are at the forefront of digital development in local government. An opportunity has arisen in the applications support team for a Systems Specialist Financial Systems.
You will be part of a team providing support for the Council’s financial Ledger and payment systems. You will need to be a team player and have prior experience providing support of financial systems.
You will be responsible for:
• Ensuring the smooth running of the finance systems and their interfaces.
• Ensuring all incidents, requests for service etc are managed in a timely and appropriate manner following relevant processes.
• Recommending solutions to customers and follow through to resolution or to escalate in a timely manner if no resolution can be found.
• Prioritising workload based on severity and impact to customers and demonstrate a sense of urgency when handling tickets.
• Proactively identifying and resolving potential problems in an effort to prevent them from occurring and improve the overall customer experience.
• Liaising with suppliers to discuss and evaluate potential solutions to incidents and problems.
• Supporting new business applications into the live environment.
• Being a systems matter expert within Agresso (Unit4 Business World) and Civica
This role is deemed customer facing and as such you must have a command of spoken English which is sufficient to enable you to effectively perform the role. This requirement relates to Part 7 of the Immigration Act 2016.
This role is subject to Ealing’s enhanced vetting process.
Closing date: 21 February 2019