3 full-time positions - Permanent and Temporary
Start date: September 2019
We are looking to welcome outstanding teachers to join our popular and successful school, working in key stage 1 or 2. Candidates must be enthusiastic, energetic and have proven successful experience.
NQTs and experienced teachers are invited to apply.
We are looking for a teacher who:
- is a highly capable and committed classroom practitioner
- is warm and caring and who puts children first
- has a positive outlook, is dynamic with a sense of fun
- can demonstrate and sustain high standards
- takes pride in creating an excellent learning environment
- has high expectations for achievement and behaviour
- has capacity to plan and deliver an exciting and challenging curriculum
- is a team player
- motivates and inspires children as active learners
- is keen to develop professional expertise
We can offer you:
- a welcoming school
- children who love coming to school
- a friendly, supportive team of colleagues
- commitment to an exciting, creative curriculum
- an attractive, well-resourced classroom
- a pleasant school environment in a village location
- excellent parental support and a committed governing body
- good professional support and excellent opportunities for development
If you have a true passion for children and teaching and can offer a strong track record, we would be delighted to receive an application from you. Covering letters to be hand-written please.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and can be arranged by contacting Donna Thompson on
01909 771138 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening, including checks with past employers and the DBS.
Closing date for applications: 12.00 noon, Monday 25th February 2019.
Interviews: 6th and 7th March 2019.
Further details and application form can be found on the school website under Key Information: http://www.todwickps.org
Todwick Primary School, Kiveton Lane, Todwick, Sheffield S26 1HJ