Areyou ambitious? Tower Hamlets is hiring. Give us a call!
TowerHamlets is one of the fastest growing areas in the country and as a council weare continuously striving to provide the highest quality services for ourresidents.
By 2022 wewant to be recognised as a truly dynamic, outcomes-based organisation usingdigital innovation and partnership working to respond to the changing needs ofour borough. We will be using data captured across the organisation to helpinform and monitor strategic priorities and our approach to strategic planningwill be rigorously focused on improving outcomes for residents.
We are nowlooking for an experienced intelligence and performance team managers to joinour newly created corporate service and implement our emerging businessintelligence strategy. You will drive forward a significant organisational andpartnership change programme, enabling us to deliver our vision, continue ourimprovement journey, and maintain constant focus on what matters to ourresidents. You will be conducting research, working to embed our new outcome-basedperformance management framework, and providing services with detailedanalytics and insight.
- To ensurethat intelligence and performance for the Children & Culture Directorate iscoordinated and comprehensive so that recommendations and decisions are basedon the best possible evidence.
- To developproactive products which lead to solutions that improve outcomes for residentsand communities.
- To ensurethere is appropriate accountability and transparency of the council’sperformance to residents and customers, partners and regulators.
- An expertunderstanding of the national and local context for and operations of theclient directorate related to the role.
- Experienceof managing performance management, intelligence and data quality arrangementsand operations in a local government setting.
- Advancedanalytical and numerical skills and a demonstrable ability to work with complexdatasets.
- Experienceof managing intelligence and performance programmes in a high performing team.
- Effectivecommunication skills to a range of stakeholders.
Additional Job Board Text
Deadline for closing date: 17 February, 2019.