The Voids and Disrepair Team in Regeneration and Housing have a vacancy for the role of Voids and Disrepair Manager.
The team is responsible and accountable for the delivery of a high-quality, cost effective voids management service for Ealing Council.
The ideal candidate for this role will have a successful track record in a similar housing role within a fast-paced and changing environment and will possess excellent management and leadership skills. The candidate will lead from the front and motivate staff to deliver excellent results.
The role will require the post holder to have essential experience in:
- managing the voids and disrepair process
- effective operational and commercial management of external contractors
- overseeing the pre and post inspections of void properties ensuring that all works meet the minimum lettable standard
- responsible for managing the turnaround of void properties efficiently
- achieving key performance targets
- liaising with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the delivery of an excellent void repair service
- ensuring health and safety is paramount.
To be the successful candidate you will need to demonstrate extensive experience working at a similar level.
This post is subject to Ealing's enhanced vetting process.
To apply online please visit www.ealing.gov.uk/jobs
Closing date: 11 February 2019