The above salary range will be pro-rated for part-time hours, term time only.
Grade: NJC Scale 3
Hours per week: 23hrs 20mins (8.30am - 1.10pm, Monday to Friday)
Paid weeks per year: 46.2 inclusive of holiday entitlement
Start date: As soon as possible, fixed-term contract currently to the end of academic year 31 August 2019. The INA post is funded by High Needs Funding linked to an EHCP plans. Should the funding cease or the pupil leave school, the role will no longer exist.
Location: Carlton Hill Primary School
Main advert detail
Carlton Hill is a vibrant, inclusive and welcoming inner city primary school that celebrates its cultural diversity.
We are a one form entry school with 213 pupils currently on roll.
The successful candidate will have:
• Experience of working with children with Special Educational Needs and challenging behaviour
• Experience of working in primary schools.
• An organised and flexible approach to working
• Energy, enthusiasm and a sense of humour
In return the successful candidate will receive:
• Experience of working in a diverse and stimulating school.
• Effective support with relevant training and professional development.
• Inclusion in a professional, highly skilled staff team.
Brighton & Hove Schools - Taking Action for Equality
Completed application forms accepted online via the link below or email/post to the school address: Carlton Hill Primary School, Sussex Street, Brighton, BN2 9HS, email: email@example.com
Closing date: 10 February 2019 (midnight)
Interview date: 14 February 2019
Please note that this post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974, and is subject to a Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) Check.
Carlton Hill Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Brighton & Hove City Council does not accept CV or resume.