Come and see our amazing, outstanding and ‘family feel’ school.
This is a great opportunity for someone to join our dedicated and passionate school team.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, passionate person; committed to ensuring the highest standards in education. We are a school that focuses on enrichment and challenge and we would love for you to join us!
Support will be provided from the start by a Mentor, as well as, experienced and friendly KS1 and KS2 staff.
Our children would like a teacher who is:
- very clever
- kind and smiley
- firm but fair
- be excellent practitioners
- have good subject knowledge (English, Maths and GPPS)
- be committed to developing a language rich and stimulating environment
We can offer:
- enthusiastic, children with a positive attitude to their learning;
- a friendly, committed and supportive staff team;
- a commitment to outstanding staff development and opportunity:
Closing date: 14 February 2019
Interview dates: 27 February 2019
Visits are positively encouraged prior to interview.
ODST has a responsibility for, and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and for ensuring that they are protected from harm. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS.