The Voids and Disrepair Team in Regeneration and Housing have a vacancy for the role of void surveyor.
The team is responsible and accountable for the delivery of a high-quality voids management service for Ealing Council.
The ideal candidate for this role will have a successful track record in a similar housing role within a fast-paced environment and will possess excellent administration and IT skills.
The role will require the post holder to have essential experience in:
- managing the void maintenance contracts
- pre and post inspections of void properties ensuring that all works meet the minimum lettable standard
- strong working knowledge of NHF Schedule of Rates
- responsible for managing the turnaround of void properties efficiently
- achieving key performance targets
- liaising with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the delivery of an excellent void repair service
- ensuring Health and Safety is paramount.
To be the successful applicant you will need to have a HNC in Construction Management or equivalent qualification in a construction related subject and extensive experience working at a similar level, CITB Site Safety Certificate or equivalent, a valid CSCS card and driving license.
This post is subject to Ealing's enhanced vetting process.