We are looking for an enthusiastic, confident and hardworking individual to join our professional and friendly school team and to provide leadership for our four LKS2 classes. EP Collier is a vibrant, friendly, multicultural community with a strong, positive ethos. Our children benefit from an exciting and inclusive education – at EP Collier everyone is valued as an individual.
- Be highly energetic, motivated, enthusiastic and have a passion for teaching and learning
- Be able to provide guidance, support and advice to teaching and support staff across LKS2
- Be able to lead by example to promote high quality teaching, planning and effective class management
- Have high expectations of attainment and behaviour
- Be an integral part of our school community and a committed team player.
We can offer you:
- The opportunity to develop your leadership skills as part of the Extended Leadership Team, contributing to the strategic decision making for the school
- Children who are enthusiastic about their learning
- Supportive and welcoming staff
- Full induction and training.
Visits to our distinctive and forward thinking community are warmly welcomed so that you can meet us and see how we work. To arrange a visit, please contact the school. You can find out more about our school and find an application pack on our website.
This is a permanent, full-time contract.
Closing date: Noon, Wednesday 27th February 2019
Interviews: Friday 8th March 2019
Please do not send a CV, for the purposes of equal opportunities we can only accept Reading Borough Council application forms. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and staff childcare disclosure declaration.