Hatton Hill Primary School, Alwyn Avenue, Litherland, L21 9NZ.
Tel: 0151 928 7012.
We are a large two-form primary school in Litherland with a successful and popular Nursery.
A wonderful opportunity has arisen to join the enthusiastic and dedicated team at Hatton Hill Primary. The Governors and Headteacher of Hatton Hill warmly welcomes applications to join our friendly, happy and thriving school.
We are looking for someone to fulfill the role of supply lunchtime supervisor, working only if a colleague should be absent. This may involve a day, week or longer term cover. You may receive advance notice or be contacted on the day. In a supply position, the applicant can refuse the work offered. Supply staff would be considered should a permanent lunchtime supervisor post arise.
We are seeking to appoint an energetic, skilled and caring individual to join our EYFS lunchtime welfare team. The position involves ensuring that children are safe and happy during their lunchtime break and some cleaning duties. Time will be spent supervising and supporting children whilst they eat lunch; this will include organising trays and wiping down tables. This will be followed by playground duties.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is enthusiastic and committed to making a difference
- Has a proven record of working with children or the ambition
- Is organised, efficient and able to work in a busy environment
- Has a high expectation of care for all children and an understanding of school safeguarding requirements
- Has excellent communication skills at all levels, is a team player and has a desire to raise standards.
We can offer you:
- highly committed, talented enthusiastic and professional staff
- children who are eager to learn
- a commitment to continuous professional development
- a committed and supportive Governing Body
- a happy and growing school
The successful applicant will be required to apply for an Enhanced Disclosure from the Criminal Records Bureau and a disqualification declaration. The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Due to the nature of work the above post is exempt from the provisions of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and relevant care/safeguarding legislation and appointment will only be confirmed if a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure is obtained from the Criminal Records Bureau.