To commence Easter or September 2019.
The Maltby Learning Trust, consisting of primary and secondary Academies is seeking to appoint a highly qualified, ambitious and talented professional to join our extended Senior Leadership team. A proven track record in excellence in Science and a desire to contribute to the whole school improvement journey is essential. We are looking for a colleague who is ready for that next step in to Senior Leadership and has a passion for inspiring young Scientists and talented teachers to achieve.
Our successful candidate will:
- Be an excellent classroom practitioner with excellent outcomes and high expectations of all learners
- and professionals within the team.
- Be a team player and work closely with other leaders to develop and implement effective strategies
- and processes of departmental improvement.
- Be committed to raising standards for all students in Science and across the Academy.
In return we offer:
- An outstanding induction programme with supportive and dynamic staff.
- Purpose-built learning spaces which inspire outstanding teaching and learning.
- Excellent career development opportunities and access to a comprehensive programme of
- Personalised Professional Learning and Development
- An opportunity to work collaboratively within a multi academy Trust
- A career progression path within the Trust for the right candidate
Prospective candidates are invited to visit the Academy and meet the team on Wednesday 16th January
2019 from 4.00pm to 5.00pm. Please contact Reception on 01709 812864 if you wish to make an
How do I apply?
For further information, please contact Mrs Joanne Barker Assistant Vice Principal on firstname.lastname@example.org
An Application Form, Role Description and Person Specification can be found on the Academy website
or can be obtained by calling the Academy.
Completed applications including a covering letter detailing how your skills and experience to date will
prepare you for this role should be sent for the attention of Mr. C. Eccles, Principal to Mrs Rachael Barratt,
PA to the Principal, at email@example.com or to the Academy address below:
Address Braithwell Road | Maltby | Rotherham | S66 8AB
Tel 01709 812864
Closing Date: Wednesday 23rd January 2019 at 9am
Interviews: Wednesday 30th January 2019