Leader of Computing (All-through)
MPS/UPS (Inner London) plus TLR2a (Full or part time considered)
We are looking to appoint an outstanding teacher and creative leader to join our evolving team and be fundamental in shaping our all-through school. You will lead the strategic direction and development of an inspiring, cohesive, curriculum which will excite and prepare pupils for the next phase in their learning journey.
Woodmansterne has a diverse and vibrant community and as a school we benefit from this rich variety of cultures and traditions . As a growing school, we are looking to extend our team further and employ exceptional staff who share our values and determination to ensure that Woodmansterne pupils receive a first-class education.
We are looking for an outstanding Leader of Computing (All-through) with:
• very high expectations of what can be achieved;
• a proven track record in raising pupil attainment;
• an understanding of how children learn and the complexities of this process;
• the skills to work successfully as a team member establishing effective working relationships and flexible working practices;
• experience of following direction and working in collaboration with colleagues, parents, pupils and the school community;
• strong interpersonal skills;
• a creative and innovative approach to school improvement;
• the ability lead on the educational progress, achievement and enrichment experience (including trips, rewards and clubs) of all pupils across the school;
• The ability to embed effective E-safety procedures and practice across the school community
Our strong and experienced leadership team are committed to providing an exceptional and enriching education for all our young people.
Closing date: Monday, 28 January 2019 at 9am
Interviews: During the week commencing 4 February
To start: September 2019
Woodmansterne School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff, volunteers or external agencies to share this commitment Successful candidates will be asked to apply for an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. Further information can be found at www.gov.uk