We are looking for an ICT Analyst - Lead to join the IT & Digital Business Solutions Team. This exciting and varied technical role is part of Orbis, a shared services partnership between Brighton and Hove City Council, East Sussex County Council, and Surrey County Council, offering plenty of opportunity to further develop your IT skills.
Main advert detail
The Business Solutions Team provide support for a number of IT systems including Housing (OHMS), Social Care (CareFirst) and In-house Education (Impulse). This role will focus mainly on providing support for Housing. Additionally, as a Lead member of the team you will have the ability to coach, influence and manage colleagues.
The successful applicant will have:
1) Proven experience of working in Housing services
2) Experience of IT system configuration, diagnosis of system errors and resolving problems
3) Experience of liaising with senior colleagues, other IT & Digital support teams and suppliers
4) Lead on managing upgrades, changes and modifications on a database system
5) Create user and system level documentation as appropriate to the needs of the system
6) Knowledge of writing SQL queries
For further information, please contact the hiring manager:
Business Solutions Team
This post is subject to a Basic Disclosure Check.
We welcome applications from all sections of the community but particularly encourage applicants from a BME or White Other background as well as those who identify as disabled, LGB, female or trans as these groups are currently under-represented in our Directorate workforce.
As part of Brighton & Hove City Council’s ongoing commitment to redeployment, please note that this vacancy may be withdrawn at any stage of the recruitment process, without prior notice if a suitable redeployee (internal employee at risk of redundancy) is identified.