Waltham Forest Services Ltd is looking to fill to positions for a seasonal Grounds Maintenance staff and to be a member of a team that provides a grounds maintenance service to customers of Waltham Forest Housing. We are looking at growing our business model in delivering excellent work and a skilled and trustful work force. If we have too many applicants, your details will be kept by us and you may receive ad hoc work from us until such time when the business expands.
- Health & Safety – ensure all Health & Safety requirements are met when carrying out duties and functions
- Team Work - Be part of a team delivering a wide range of grounds maintenance duties throughout the housing stock
What we seek in you
- At least one year’s experience in a role with relevant responsibilities at an appropriate level.
- An ability to plan, prioritise and organise in order to meet competing deadlines.
- Experience of using own initiative to complete work
- Excellent interpersonal skills in order to build up good relationships with customers, contractors and regular clients.
- A flexible, adaptable approach is essential.
- Full British/International Driving Licence an advantage
- A holder of PA1 & PA6 herbicide certificates an advantage
- 8am – 4.15 Monday to Friday – Finish 4pm Friday
Length of Service
- Your employment will last for a period of 6 months (26 weeks)
- Further employment may be gained through our commercial section servicestore at the end of the 6 month period.
How to Apply