This is a short term contract covering the current post holder whilst on maternity leave.
This post provides administrative support to the corporate property Technical Officer.
- raising work orders & recording stage history using the Councils asset management & financial systems (Cedar)
- taking repair requests from building occupiers
- instructing contractors to deliver work
- reporting on contractor performance
- general administrative duties
- monitoring planned work schedules
Relevant experience of working in a customer services role in a Local Authority, Building Maintenance environment, or Financial Admin role is essential. The successful applicant will also have an excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel packages as well as some experience in working with a financial database system. A basic understanding of building maintenance and repairs is essential