Crags Community School NOR: 398 FTE
Strauss Crescent, Maltby, Rotherham S66 7QJ
Required Easter or September 2019.
Crags Community School is a welcoming and inclusive school on the outskirts of Rotherham with an age range of children from 2-11.
The Governing Body are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, hardworking and highly motivated Deputy Headteacher to join our friendly and dedicated team.
We seek someone who:
- Is a dynamic and inspirational leader who can bring creativity and innovation to our continued drive for school development
- Is an outstanding classroom practitioner with high expectations of all children
- Has thorough knowledge of all key stages
- Is passionate about children’s learning and well-being
- Has experience of leading improvement and is committed to raising standards
- Has the ambition to play a major role in the leadership and management of our school
We can offer you:
- An excellent environment which is friendly and welcoming, in which all children are valued and encouraged to succeed
- A strong, motivated leadership team
- A commitment to professional development opportunities
- Happy, responsive children who are eager to learn
- The opportunity to contribute to this ever developing school
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. To arrange an appointment please contact Mrs Julie Lowe on 01709 812729.
Closing date for applications: Noon Monday 21st January 2019
Shortlisting will take place on: Tuesday 22nd January 2019
Interviews will take place on: Wednesday 30th & Thursday 31st January 2019
Application forms and further details are available to download from the right hand side of this screen.
Completed forms should be returned by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or posted to: Mrs E Normington, Headteacher, Crags Community School, Strauss Crescent, Maltby, Rotherham S66 7QJ