We are looking for a Clerk to the Governors to support our Governing Body. The hours for this position are variable but not expected to be more than four hours per week.
- Have an understanding of the governance and legislative requirements relevant to a school or educational establishment
- Have experience of providing administration support in an organisation (full training provided)
- Can provide confidential administrative support to the governing body and two sub-committees (12 meetings per year)
- Have excellent organisational skills, such as, planning, minute taking, record keeping and liaising with Reading Borough Council
- Have excellent knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Have excellent communication skills both written and oral.
Please contact Sue Ambrose, the school secretary, at email@example.com to obtain an application pack or to arrange a visit.
Applications will be considered upon receipt
Interview date to be arranged
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS clearance.