Advert introductionWe are looking for a Leasehold Services Manager to lead our team through an exciting period of change.
We're working hard to deliver improvements to how we engage and work with our leaseholders across the city and deliver the best possible service.
We are also implementing new ICT systems across our service and looking for someone that will work with the team to deliver this for all of our leasehold services.
Main advert detailThe successful candidate will have:
- Great knowledge of leasehold management
- The skills to resolve formal disputes with leaseholders
- Experience of consulting and working with a good range of stakeholders
- The ability to implement new systems and lead through change
- Experience of billing and recovery of service charges
- Knowledge of the legal context of home ownership and leasehold management
We welcome applications from all sections of the community but particularly encourage BME, disabled, LGB, male and trans applicants as these groups are currently under-represented in our directorate workforce.
Contact detailsFor further information on this role please contact Glyn Huelin, Business & Performance Manager by email at email@example.com
Additional informationAs part of Brighton & Hove City Council’s ongoing commitment to redeployment, please note that this vacancy may be withdrawn at any stage of the recruitment process, without prior notice if a suitable redeployee (internal employee at risk of redundancy) is identified.
We look forward to receiving your application.