Contract Supervisor - Compliance
Band F - £29,055 - £32,233 (36.25 hours per week)
We are looking for someone with excellent contract and project management skills to manage the technical delivery of planned investment and capital programmes to ensure that we receive high quality outcomes that are customer focussed. Amongst other things, you will be ensuring the work streams are complaint with industry regulations and ensuring standards of work meet performance requirements.
In this post it is essential that you are gas safe qualified.
As well as specialist skills relevant to each work area you will need:
- Strong people, networking and communication skills
- Comprehensive building knowledge
- A proven track record of managing projects
- A proven track record of project management for fuel compliance
- A knowledge of fuel compliance legislation eg gas, LPG, oil and solid fuel
You can apply for any of our posts online at https://www.nwleics.gov.uk/pages/jobs_and_careers
Applications must be made using the on-line application process.
Disabled applications who meet the essential criteria for the job will be guaranteed an interview.
We welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Closing Date: 16 January 2019