Job reference: 2125-2617
Reference number - 2125-2617
Location - Portsmouth, Hampshire
Salary - Band 6 - £10,326 - £11,993 p.a. for part time
Job type/hours - Permanent - Part time 18.5 hours per week
Closing time/date, 17:00, on the 16th January 2019
Interviews will be held on the 24th January 2019
The Education Information and Performance Team is responsible for the management of education information for Portsmouth City Council and its partners, including collecting statutory data, and providing analysis and interpretation of data about children and young people.
Reporting to one of two Information Analysts in the team, and working closely with other colleagues, the role will:
- Provide specific support to track the educational achievement of Portsmouth's Looked after Children to support the work of the Virtual School. (This area of responsibility will comprise half of the role). This will include:-
- Production of monthly pupil lists for pupils with known risk factors.
- Analysis and presentation of data for inclusion in the Virtual School Annual Report.
- Production of termly pupil tracking reports.
- Provision of training and guidance to the Virtual School Head, deputy head and caseworkers on the effective use of systems and analytical tools.
- Support the collation, analysis and presentation of data in relation to pupil exclusions and attendance at school.
- Provide support for submission of data to the Department for Education (DfE) in relation to young people's participation in education and employment
- Provide analysis and presentation of young people's participation data.
We are looking for someone with excellent literacy and numeracy skills along with advance skills in Excel and experience in analysing and interpreting data. If this is you then please apply.
For further information and the full job description please click on the link…