Higher Level Teaching Assistant with Specialism in Music
Salary Range: SO2, spine point 32 - 34
Actual Salary: £28,127 - £29,600 per annum
Full-time 35 hours, Term Time Only
We are looking for a candidate to undertake cover for teachers (PPA) whilst developing children’s skills in music across both schools. Your working week will be split across both schools.
The role of HLTA will have a major impact on the quality of Teaching and Learning. We are looking for someone who:
- Has strong behaviour management skills - so that they can work independently across age groups and schools
- Has had a least one year’s experience of working with primary school age pupils
- Has had experience of leading whole classes in music learning
In return we can offer you:
- Schools committed to your professional learning/development
- A vibrant and creative place to work
- Schools at the heart of their communities
Visits to the schools are actively encouraged please contact the school offices to arrange a time. Our Executive Head, Abi is happy to talk to any candidates about the role, please contact the schools to arrange a discussion.
The successful candidate will be required to work 35 hours per week (8.30-4.30) for 195 days when the schools are open.
Please apply online at http://jobs.islington.gov.uk/following the jobs link. If you need assistance please email us at email@example.com quoting RTH/245.
Closing date for applications: Midnight, Thursday 17th January 2019
Selection held: Week beginning 21th January 2019
Rotherfield and Newington Green Primary Schools committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) with barred list check is required for all successful applicants.