One permanent and one temporary part-time post; or one full-time post may be considered
Maltby Learning Trust, an ambitious and innovative organisation comprising two secondary academies and four primary academies, is looking to recruit a highly committed professional who is passionate about young people, staff, families and the wider communities that we serve.
Sir Thomas Wharton Academy has an opportunity for an organised, suitably qualified professional to assist the Lead Receptionist in managing the day to day provision of a high quality reception service. The successful candidate will be pivotal to the smooth running of the school office and providing a high quality front line service on the Academy’s main reception.
Applicants should be professional, personable and committed to providing an excellent service on behalf of the Academy and the wider Trust.
The successful candidate will:
- Have strong administration skills and a good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Have outstanding verbal and written communication skills and high professional standards
- Be organised and able to work to tight deadlines
- Have an understanding of child protection and safeguarding procedures
In return we offer:
- An outstanding induction programme with supportive and dynamic staff.
- Dedicated office space and team of professionals.
- An opportunity to work collaboratively within a Multi Academy Trust.
This post involves working with children and therefore if successful you will be required to apply for a disclosure of criminal records check at an enhanced level. Further information about the Disclosure Scheme can be found at www.gov.uk/disclosure-barring-service-check.
How do I apply?
An Application Form, Role Description and Person Specification can be found on the Trust/Academy website.
Completed applications, including an overview of how your skills and experience to date prepare you for this role, should be sent for the attention of Mrs Nichola Winder, PA to the Principal at firstname.lastname@example.org or to the address below.
Please note that applications must be submitted on the MLT Application Form.
Closing date: Monday 21 January 2019 at 9:00 am
Interviews: Friday 25 January 2019
Tait Avenue | Edlington | Doncaster | DN12 1HH | 01709 864100