Balby Central Primary Academy - The Rose Learning Trust
Littlemoor Lane, Doncaster DN4 0LL
Required: As soon as possible.
Hours: 37 Hours per week, Term Time plus 5 Days
The Rose Learning Trust is looking to appoint a hardworking, flexible, enthusiastic, conscientious and self-motivated person who would like to provide a key role in the delivery of the national curriculum.
About us – what we can offer you:
- Enthusiastic, motivated and friendly children
- Dedicated, hardworking teachers and support staff who are passionate about making learning exciting for children
- A strong leadership team
- A supportive local governing body and Trust board who are committed to helping move the school forward
- Excellent professional development opportunities
About you - what you can offer us:
- A strong vision and strategic drive for the future of our school
- An excellent communicator with an approachable personal style
- An ambition for excellence in pupil development, learning and achievement so our learners reach their full potential
- A dynamic and inspirational approach to further motivate children and staff
Application forms are attached to the advert at the top right of this screen. To apply please email your application form to email@example.com
We promote diversity and applications are welcome from all, irrespective of sex, sexuality, race, religion, marital status, age or disability. The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Appointments will be subject to Vetting and Barring Scheme disclosure.
As a member of staff you also benefit from greater opportunities for professional development and promotion as we encourage movement between our academies to give you broader work experience. Therefore, you could be required to work in any school within the Academy Trust.
Closing date for applications: 14th January 2019
Interviews will be held: Week Commencing 21st January 2019