Current jobs within the Essex Educational Psychology Service (EPS)
- an excellent induction programme;
- a £4000 Welcome Payment (prorated)
- an annual 2 day Projects and Research conference for the service to share their innovations and hear from national speakers;
- 8 Service days and individual additional CPD days;
- many employee benefits through Essex Extras
- a lease car scheme;
- Essex Extras reward system (money off on the high street);
- good ICT support;
- fringe allowance for posts in Harlow and Basildon;
- option to purchase additional holiday.
- HCPC fees paid;
- regular professional supervision separate from line management;
- a generous relocation package of up to £8000;
- a generous policy on SPA points (SPA 1 after successful first year in Essex, SPA 2 after successful 2nd year in Essex);
- assistant EP support in the service;
- Pearson Assessments on iPads.
- British Psychological Society (BPS) recognised first degree in psychology.
- A Doctorate or Master's degree in Educational Psychology, and eligibility for chartered status within the British Psychological Society.
- HCPC registration.
- Recent, relevant in-service professional development.
- Detailed understanding and awareness of relevant SEN legislation.
- Experience of working with children and young people with SEN/Disability, and detailed knowledge of research informed interventions and approaches that prevent and meet SEN.
Working for Essex welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Working for Essex is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.