Are you a dynamic, motivated and experienced Housing professional looking for an opportunity to work proactively in a friendly, efficient, effective customer focused environment?
Harlow Housing Service is moving forward and as a Estates and Tenancy Team Leader you will be jointly responsible for the operational management of the area housing management team and will be directly responsible for a designated ward based team delivering a customer focused housing management service which includes:
- Estate Management
- Ensuring our responsive repairs and maintenance service meets our service standards including communal areas and individual properties
- Tenancy management and enforcement
- Garage management
- Empty Property Management
The post holder will be responsible for ensuring service standards are achieved and high levels of customer satisfaction are maintained.
You should have:
- A sound working knowledge and experience of housing management gained in social housing or the voluntary sector, and a qualification in housing or a related subject would be advantageous.
- A clear understanding of current Housing Legislation as well as experience of landlord and tenant working.
- Good knowledge of statutory responsibilities and clear understanding of equality issues in relation to service delivery.
You will possess good communication skills, administration and IT skills, demonstrating an ability to work within a busy and demanding environment. With experience of working within a pressurised, customer focused environment, coupled with the ability to communicate effectively and diplomatically at all levels.
You will need to be available to work or attend meetings outside of normal working hours. A driving licence and access to a car or other satisfactory means of transport is required for this post.