Secondary Interface Medical Tutors (Supply)
GCSE English focus
Salary: Teacher's Main Range Only
We provide education and support for students who are medically unfit to attend school. Interface Medical Tutors helps to ensure that pupils who are not attending school are able to continue to receive educational provision and assist them in preparation for their return.
We are seeking:
• highly motivated, innovative and outstanding practitioners to join our KS3/4 team to support medically unwell students to successfully reintegrate back into mainstream education across West Berkshire.
• practitioners who have sound, current knowledge of education with experience of students with SEBD preferred.
• a willingness to support students emotional well-being.
• to be flexible and adaptive to the needs of the student.
• be able to work independently and with initiative.
This will be a challenging but rewarding role, however we offer:
• A supportive Leadership team
• Experienced support staff
• Excellent opportunities for CPD including Team Teach and Positive Behaviour strategies.
• Focus on staff wellbeing through dedicated activities
Closing date: 18 January 2019 4.00pm
Interview date: Week commencing 21 January 2019
To request an application pack and for further details please contact Jo Hannington, on: 01635 49397 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Icollege is committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the young people, enabling them to have the best outcomes and it expects all staff to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.