1x Senior Conservation Officer
Planning Policy & Strategy
Salary: £36,014 - £45,289 pa
Is it time you started looking for your next challenge? Or maybe the time has come for you to work in a more flexible way? Maybe you would like both – challenge and flexibility? If so, we have the opportunity for you.
You will be working in Elmbridge, a vibrant and progressive Borough Council located between the River Thames and the M25.
- thriving town centres and communities
- conservation areas
- historic environment
- areas of Green Belt land
- and excellent links to both Central London and Surrey.
All of which attracts a great deal of investment and development and makes it an exciting place to be a Conservation Officer.
Enthusiasm and energy
To secure the conservation of the built environment of the Borough and support Planning Services in the performance of its statutory duties and related functions in connection with the historic environment need you! We need your enthusiasm, energy and drive.
You will be an experienced Conservation Officer who is ready for a new challenge or looking to progress your career - either way you should contact us to find out how we can support your career progression.
Flexibility and development
- We can offer flexible working, compressed hours or working from home.
- You can grow at Elmbridge through our bespoke learning and development and talent management programme.
- In addition to a generous annual leave allowance, you will also be offered leave for dependency, maternity and paternity support.
- Not forgetting our excellent pension and discounts with various local organisations and free staff parking.
If all of this sounds interesting and makes you think you want to know more, please contact Tom Ridley, Planning Policy and Strategy Manager on 01372474799 and he will talk you through the role in more detail and answer any questions you have.
Please contact us or visit http://careers.elmbridge.gov.uk to find out more about working for Elmbridge Borough Council. You may also be interested in hearing from Paul and Katie, two current members of our wider planning department.
Closing Date: 18 January
Interview Date: TBC by MHR