Caring and Talented Teaching Assistants EYFS, KS1 or KS2
St Luke’s Church of England School is innovative, inclusive and creative. Our October 2017 Ofsted report confirms that we are an outstanding school, providing an outstanding curriculum and provision for all of our pupils.
If you are looking to develop your career or you are just starting out and want a great job where you will really make a difference - then we are the school for you! Please come and see for yourself.
- be flexible and organised, they should have high expectations of themselves and their pupils
- be committed to maximising opportunities for learning both in and outside the classroom.
We can offer:
- enthusiastic, children with a positive attitude to their learning;
- a friendly, committed and supportive staff team;
- a commitment to staff professional development
Closing date: 15 January 2019
Interview date: 23 January 2019
Please call 01628 621600 to arrange a visit, we look forward to meeting you.
ODST has a responsibility for, and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and for ensuring that they are protected from harm. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS.