Required ASAP 2019
Are you an innovative, motivated, organised, flexible and hardworking SEN practitioner who strives for excellence for all? Are you looking for a new professional development opportunity and to broaden your experience?
We are looking for a teacher with:
- Knowledge of SEN Code of Practice
- Experience with use of assessment data in particular assessments of SEN;
- Strategies for raising achievement of pupils with SEN
- Commitment to Safeguarding
- Commitment to working collaboratively as part of a team
- Commitment to raising attainment for all
- Commitment to actively promoting inclusion
You will be part of:
- An exciting and innovative development of an All-through learning community, recently graded, “Good” by Ofsted
- A dedicated team of staff who strive for excellence
- A caring and inclusive ethos where all are learners
- A school which has supportive Governors and Parents with high expectations of the school
- An Induction process that is committed to ongoing professional development
Buxton School is committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS Disclosure.
Application forms and further details can be downloaded from the school website www.buxtonschool.org.uk or hardcopies can be requested via e-mail from Stacey Bell, PA to the Headteacher at email@example.com. An application form must be completed in all cases; - CVs will not be accepted.
9.00am Monday 14th January 2019