We’re looking for an Organisational Development & Engagement Manager to lead the OD & Engagement team to design and deliver OD strategies across East Kent authorities.
This is an exciting opportunity whereby you will be responsible for managing commercial contracts with the East Kent authorities to deliver £100,000 of income for FHDC through commercial OD work.
To succeed in this role, you will need:
• Masters level qualification in Organisational Development, Organisational Psychology or similar
• Detailed knowledge and understanding of OD strategies and solutions
• Recent and relevant experience of advising senior managers on relevant organisational development activities
• CIPD qualification in a relevant Learning & Development subject
• Demonstrable commercial acumen to drive the external delivery of OD to other authorities / businesses.
If you’d like to grasp this exciting opportunity, we’d love to hear from you.
Applications close at 5pm on Monday 10th December 2018.