Control Centre Team Leader
Fixed Term for 18 months
£29,958 - £32,594 inclusive of outer fringe allowance per annum
37 hours per week
Are you looking to take the next step in your career? Are you passionate about promoting and supporting our customers to live independently for as long as possible? If so, this is the role for you.
What the council is really looking for is someone with a true customer focus, an understanding of what great customer service involves and a commitment to delivering outstanding results
You will be responsible for the direct delivery of a high quality and comprehensive 24 hour Control Centre service through effective management, coaching and influence to provide a high quality customer experience for residents across the borough.
Welwyn Hatfield Borough Council pride themselves on their commitment to their people – striving to ensure that each and every employee feels valued and happy in their work. Employees are empowered to influence and transform the services they deliver, no matter what level they’re at.
- Educated to A-Level or professional qualification level, or have equivalent experience, knowledge and training which relates to the specific requirements of the job
- Experience of working in, or managing a contact centre environment
- Experience of supervising staff
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills tailored towards a range of audiences, including reports and presentations
- Excellent time management and organisational skills to effectively manage a varied workload and plan workload of a team
- To be able to work flexibly covering operating hours between 6am to 8pm (this is not a regular requirement of this role)
Closing date for applications is 1 January 2019.
Assessments will be held on 8 January & interviews will be held 11 January 2019.