Aughton Early Years Centre - Main Street, Aughton, Sheffield S26 3XH
Temporary post initially until August 2019.
Working Hours: 7.45am – 12.45pm.
Applications are invited for the above post to take effect as soon as possible. The successful candidate will be expected to work during the normal school holidays enabling the Centre to open for 48 weeks of the year.
The successful candidate will work within an established team to enhance staffing levels and to support children with SEND. At Aughton Early Years Centre, we are committed to an integrated service delivery for children and families and all staff are expected to work in a holistic way with very young children.
Applicants must have the following:
- A passion and keen interest for working with children with SEND
- Experience of working with children with SEND
- The capability to demonstrate positive, high quality interactions with young children
- A sound knowledge, understanding and experience of the EYFS and how this links to subsequent phases of learning and development
- A flexible and committed approach and a willingness to be fully involved in all Centre aims and objectives
- The ability to build and maintain positive, effective relationships with children, families and colleagues
- Excellent communication skills and have the desire to work as a proactive member of a complex team
Visits are warmly encouraged. Please contact reception on 01142 872530 to arrange an appointment.
Closing date for the above post is 9.00am on Friday 14th December 2018.
Interviews will be held on Thursday 20th December 2018.
To apply, please click on the link on the right of the screen to access the application form and return to the school.
The Centre is committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and the successful candidate will have to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Check and also provide two references (one form present employer). No CV’s will be accepted, all applications must be presented on the official form.
Previous applicants need not apply.