SEND Learning Support Assistant Level 2
SCHOOL: Chapel End Infant School
LOCATION: Beresford Road, London E17 4LN
CONTRACT TYPE & SALARY DETAILS:
Fix Term Contract until 23rd July 2019.
27.5 hours per week term time only.
Scale 3 Point 14-17 (£20,007-£20,472) depending on experience
Required as soon as possible a caring and enthusiastic SEND Learning Support Assistant to join the Chapel End team. You will need to have:-
- experience of working with groups of children and on a one to one basis in a school or early year setting
- an understanding of how children develop and learn, particularly children with English as an additional language
- good English and maths skills
- the ability to work on own initiative
- willingness to work as part of a team
- flexibility in meeting the needs of the children and the school
You will be joining a friendly and supportive team which is committed to providing the best learning experience for all children. You will be required to work with children with a variety of learning needs across the whole of our age range.
Closing date for return of applications: 14th December 2018
Interviews will be held on: Week commencing 17th December 2018
If you require further details, please contact Rosina in the school office on 020 8527 1388
All completed applications should be returned to the school at the following address:
Chapel End Infant School, Beresford Road, London E17 4LN
Chapel End Infant School & Early Years Centre is committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced CRB Disclosure.