We are looking to recruit two experienced Solicitors or Barristers to join our busy and dynamic legal team. The successful applicants will provide legal advice and conduct case work and advocacy, predominately in relation to public childcare law to our children’s services team, who have recently been awarded outstanding by OFSTED.
The applicants must have:
- Good knowledge and experience of children’s social care law and practice;
- The ability to work on their own initiative and meet deadlines;
- A good up-to-date knowledge of public childcare law and of forthcoming changes;
- Some experience of advocacy/be prepared to develop advocacy skills;
- An understanding of the public sector ethos;
- A friendly and helpful approach along with good communication skills.